APPROACH THIS SPRING.
Winter Golf Camp at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy is the perfect opportunity to prep for your winter and spring junior golf tournament schedule. Whether you’re playing the Doral Publix Junior Classic, Junior Orange Bowl, PARS International Junior or gearing up for the AJGA season, get your game heading in the right direction by attending GGGA’s Winter Golf Camp.
Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program and Summer Golf Camp programs for junior golfers, Winter Golf Camp at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy encompasses all areas of the game and is also a great chance for junior golfers to experience what our comprehensive training program is all about.
Each student in the Winter Golf Camp program will gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving. Each student will gain invaluable knowledge they can take home with them with their own personalized drills and improvement plan so that they can continue their progress when not at GGGA.
Within a small group setting, students train, working through their development plans with the GGGA team on a daily basis.
To learn more about the different areas of training at GGGA, visit the links below:
|2014-2015 Golf Camp Dates|
|Week 1 – Nov. 23-26, 2014||Holiday Camp (Thanksgiving)|
|Week 2 – Dec. 14-20, 2014||Tournament Prep Camp (Doral-Publix Junior Classic)|
|Week 3 – Jan. 4-10, 2015||Winter Camp|
|Week 4 – Jan. 11-17, 2015||Winter Camp|
|Week 5 – Jan. 16-19, 2015||Holiday Camp (MLK Day)|
|Week 6 – Feb. 1-7, 2015||Winter Camp|
|Week 7 – Feb. 8-14, 2015||Winter Camp|
|Week 8 – Feb. 13-16, 2015||Holiday Camp (President’s Day)|
|Week 9 – Feb. 15-21, 2015||Winter Camp|
|Week 10 – March 29-April 4, 2015||Spring Break Camp|
|Week 11 – May 22-25, 2015||Holiday Camp (Memorial Day)|
|*Additional weeks/dates available for groups of four or more*|
- Gilchrist’s “Train Like a Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class facility near Orlando, Florida
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- “Think Like a Champion” Mental Training Program
- Golf at Mission Inn Resort and club – two championship courses
- Housing in GGGA’s luxurious townhomes
- GGGA apparel package
Winter Golf Camp Additional Information
- International students wishing to attend GGGA summer camp are required to obtain a tourist visa in order to gain entry into the U.S. For more detailed information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
- Boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals and accommodations. Non-boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training and lunch.
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.