Juniors all around the world attend GGGA Summer Camps because they want to truly train with other juniors who aspire to be great and work with a team who has trained and developed some of the best juniors and professionals in the game.
GGGA Summer Camps provide an interactive learning environment for junior golfers to learn how to improve their fundamentals, establish the development of their game and get a glimpse of what it’s like to train in our Full-Time Junior Program.
Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program, Summer Golf Camps at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy is a golf camp for juniors with the option for tournaments that encompasses GGGA’s five areas of specialized and individualized training with:
- Technical training
- Mental Training
- Fitness Training
- Strategy & On-course training
Students gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving. Once students arrive, they are evaluated, allowing GGGA to create a one of a kind training plan for each student. Within a small group setting, students train, working through their development plans with the GGGA team on a daily basis.
The Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy offers four flexible options depending on the student’s availability, training goals and length of stay:
- 1 WEEK CAMP – helps students get a taste of what it’s like to “Train Like A Champion” at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy
- 2 WEEK CAMP – increased depth of training and more specific to your game
- 4 WEEK CAMP – students build upon their development plan each week
- 7 WEEK SUMMER SEMESTER CAMP – the ULTIMATE GGGA EXPERIENCE, students are fully able to immerse themselves in their training and prepare for the year ahead
- 2 WEEK TOURNAMENT TRAINING CAMP – This two week camp focuses to prepare your course strategy including pre and post shot routines and a focus on mental training. The two week camp INCLUDES one entry into the Gary Gilchrist Summer Tournament Series including practice round and two day tournament in Central Florida.
GGGA and Mission Inn Resort are located just 45 minutes from Orlando, in the heart of Central Florida, in Howey in the Hills.
SUMMER GOLF CAMP DATES
|2016 Summer Camp Dates|
|Week 1||June 20-24|
|Week 2||June 27-July 1|
|Week 3||July 4-8|
|Week 4||July 11-15|
|Week 5||July 18-22|
|Week 6||July 25-29|
|Week 7||Aug 1-5|
|Two Week Tournament Training Camp Dates|
|June 20-July 2|
- Gilchrist’s “Train Like a Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class facility
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- Lunch provided at Mission Inn
- “Think Like a Champion” Mental Training Program
- Golf at GGGA training facilities
- Boarding Summer Golf Camp Available – Boarding program includes check-in Sunday afternoon, accommodations in GGGA townhomes, Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals, fun nightly activities and check-out Saturday morning.
Training with Gary is amazing. He has a simple approach. He is so knowledgeable and makes the game easy to understand. He is so talented at identifying a player’s potential – finding a players strengths and weaknesses. He has this ability to really create a huge belief in yourself.
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
I have had the greatest time of my golf career at GGGA. I can say that this academy is definitely the path to my success. My dreams feel closer every day and I am sure it is because of my great coaching team.