GGGA’s Summer Golf Camp for juniors features boarding and non-boarding options and includes meals, training and GGGA houseparent supervision. Students choosing to board with GGGA, stay in GGGA housing and receive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
GGGA Summer Golf Camp includes:
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday evening through Saturday morning) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation is available to and from the airport for $95 per trip. To arrange transport, please call the GGGA office or email your travel itinerary by clicking here.
- Special rate at Mission Inn Resort for non-boarding students – ranges from $89-$129/night depending on time of year. Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our GGGA rate. Or visit the Mission Inn Resort Website and use GGGA as the Corp/Promo code for discount.
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.