MAKE YOUR GOLF TRAINING COUNT.
Whether your athlete is just starting or has been playing for a few years, the week long golf training is customized to each student’s skill level. Gary Gilchrist has developed a specialized training program to accelerate student development and achieve optimal results in the shortest amount of time. Weekly training camps at GGGA provide a great learning environment for junior golfers to learn how to improve their fundamentals and train to play the game at a higher level. Weekly full day training includes:
A Day Without Purpose Is Another Day Lost!
Come train at GGGA and take your game to the next level this season! We have a variety of options available from January through May.
2019 Weekly Training Camps
- January 6-12
- January 13-19
- January 20-26
- January 27-Feb 2
- February 3-9
- February 10-16
- February 17-23
- February 24-March 2
- March 3-9
- March 10-16
- March 17-23
- March 24-30
- March 31-April 6
- April 7-13
- April 14-20
- April 21-27
- April 28-May 4
- May 5-11
- Gary Gilchrist’s “Train Like A Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class facility
- Full swing including all 6 steps: move away, halfway back, top of the backswing, transition, impact & finish
- Bunker play, putting, improving the grip, posture, alignment, ball position, reading greens, distance control
- Chipping, pitching and lob shots focused on technique, distance control, trajectory, and slope training
- Swing video analysis, development plan & golf instruction
- Golf-specific fitness training improving core strength, mobility, flexibility, and nutrition
- “Think Like A Champion” mental training program
- On-course lessons including club selection, finding yardages, reading greens
- GGGA golf bag, drawstring backpack, t-shirt, hat, towel, water bottle, and certificate of completion
MULTIPLE WEEK & TOURNAMENT TRAINING AVAILABLE
BOARDING: $2,500 NON-BOARDING: $1,950
Sunday Arrival | Saturday Departure
Need help deciding what training program is best for you?
Email a GGGA Program Advisor now at email@example.com or call 866-639-9099!
“My daughter attended your spring break camp and I have to tell you how impressed we were with the program! The instructors are all amazing and so well in sync with each other! Rarely do you see that type of communication in a program like yours. Each instructor appeared to know what any other instructor had reviewed with a child and this allowed for no confusion for the student. Everything was seamless reinforced with the child and made it such a great environment for learning! Not only were the instructors great with the kids but they all made us (parents) feel comfortable. All of you are champions in our book!” – Cherie Lehr
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.