In an effort to provide a fair and consistent program to alumni, GGGA has developed the Alumni Program, allowing students to return to our campus and utilize the facilities or work with a GGGA coach according to their individual training needs with the following options:
- Golf Course and Range – Discounted golf rate of $45 per 18-holes including cart with free unlimited use of the range.
- Half Day Training with GGGA coach (non boarding/limited to AM)
- 2-Day Weekend Training (2 nights boarding, Friday and Saturday night) Transportation not included. For alumni students interested in spending a weekend at GGGA this is the ideal program.
- Friday afternoon: Practice or play with the group (optional based on arrival time)
- Saturday AM: Time on the range one-on-one with senior GGGA coach
- Saturday PM: Individual practice or golf course
- Sunday AM: 18-holes at Mission Inn
- Sunday PM: depart
To learn more or book your program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgan Hoffmann – Class of 2008, Oklahoma State, turned pro 2011
- Tim Gornik – Class of 2009, Duke University
- Radolfo Cazuban – Class of 2010, University of North Texas
- Joaquin Lolas – Class of 2010, Florida State University
- Patrick Winther – Class of 2010, Oklahoma State
- Nicholas Reach – Class of 2011, University of Georgia
- Monifa Sealy – Class of 2011, University of Central Florida
- Jason Roets – Class of 2011, University of North Texas
- Maxime Blandin – Class of 2012, Southern Methodist University
- Jamie Yun – Class of 2012, Auburn University
- Anna Sophia Bohmer – Class of 2013, Florida State University
- Luis Media – Class of 2013, New Mexico State University
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.