At the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy, our goal is to give you a personalized and planned golf program as opposed to just golf lessons. The key is in the depth of your program. This personalized training program is proven to accelerate your development and help prepare you for play. In addition to golf training, you can also include golf specific fitness and/or mental training, both on-course and off-course.
GGGA offers several different options for adults to ‘Train Like a Champion’. Whether you wish to bring a group of friends, receive an individual program or have a corporate outing, GGGA can help take your game to the next level.
To learn more about our adult programs or to schedule your training, email us at
- Technical training – 1-on-1 training available with 1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 hour golf lessons packages
- Mental training – 1-on-1 training available with 1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 hour golf lessons packages
- Playing golf lessons – 9 hole playing lessons with mental coach or golf coach
- Group training – Let us customize training to your group! Contact us to see how we can help!
Enjoy this ultimate golf getaway with all of the amenities Mission Inn Resort & Club and the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy with the STAY, PLAY & TRAIN package:
- Packages available in both 4 day / 3 night and 6 day / 5 night
- Includes golf, training, accommodations and breakfast
- Personal drills and development plan
- On course and on range training
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.