general inquiry 1-866-639-9099
Contact Us
Schedule a Visit Today
Visa Procedures

All international students wishing to enroll in the Full-Time Junior Program are required to obtain an F-1 Student Visa in order to be authorized to attend classes in the U.S.

The process for obtaining the visa is as follows:

  1. Montverde Academy will issue an I-20 form. This form will be sent to the student in order to be able to request the F-1 Student Visa in the appropriate U.S. Consulate or Embassy.
  2. The student will need to contact the U.S. Consulate or U.S. Embassy operating in his/her country to set an appointment to apply for the student visa. He/She should ask what supporting documents are needed.
  3. The student must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee. This can be done online at and must be paid prior to the Consulate/Embassy appointment.
  4. When the student travels to or from the United States he/she will be required to show his/her passport and I-20/F-1 visa. The student must keep both these documents with him/her at all times.

For more detailed information please visit the U.S. Department of State website.

Now Registering for Summer CampsRegister Now