EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
There is no substitute for experiencing our academy and facilities in person. We encourage site visits especially for juniors looking into the Full-Time junior golf program as well as the Post-Graduate / Gap-Year golf program.
We invite you to schedule a visit and enjoy everything GGGA has to offer. The student and their family will also have interviews with our staff to discuss the Academy philosophy and tour the GGGA facilities. Please allow 3-4 hours for your site visit.
Your site visit may include the following:
- Meeting with Program Advisor to discuss your program of choice, review the Gilchrist System of Training and answer any questions
- Meeting with College Assistance Program advisor to answer any questions
- Tour golf practice and training facilities
- Game assessment by a GGGA coach (a $250.00 value), reservation required and depending upon availability
- Visit GGGA housing and see the living accommodations of our students
- Tour Montverde Academy where our students attend school (full-time program only)
- Special room rate at the Mission Inn Resort & Club (upon request)