Summer Camp at GGGA
By marketing on April 7, 2017
GGGA Summer Golf Camp at Beautiful Mission Inn Resort & Club
Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy (GGGA) hosts a series of camp weeks every summer where junior golfers can come “Train Like A Champion” at the beautiful Mission Inn Resort & Club. GGGA provides the best junior golf academy environment helping juniors reach their full potential. Juniors have the opportunity to train on Mission Inn’s two golf course – El Campeon and Las Colinas – where Top 5 LPGA players Lydia Ko (1), Ariya Jutanugarn (2), and Shanshan Feng(5) train, as do Paula Creamer and PGA Tour pro Morgan Hoffmann along with many other professional players.
Summer camp offerings include single camp weeks, multiple week packages and a two-week tournament camp that ends with a tournament giving players an opportunity to experience competitive play. GGGA offers both boarding and non-boarding camp options.
The standard camp week includes half-day technical range training including full-swing and short-game and half-day on-course focused on strategy and play. Tournament camp is a two week camp focused on course strategy, including pre and post shot routines and a focus on mental training. This camp also includes one entry into the Gary Gilchrist Summer Tournament Series including practice round and two day tournament in Central Florida with one of the tournaments being on El Campeon at Mission Inn Resort & Club, ranked #2 in the USA by Golf Advisor and celebrating its centennial in 2017.
Summer camp is a great opportunity for junior golfers to experience the Gary Gilchrist Training System and families can stay at Mission Inn and enjoy the endless recreation and relaxation on property. All boarding students enjoy the daily breakfast buffet in La Hacienda at Mission Inn and lunch at Nicker’s restaurant overlooking the Las Colinas golf course.
At GGGA Summer Camp students will experience:
- Gilchrist’s “Train Like a Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class training facilities at Mission Inn
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training twice per week
- “Think Like a Champion” mental performance classroom session and on-range training
- Golf at GGGA training facilities and Mission Inn’s championship golf courses
- Housing in GGGA’s luxurious townhomes in Clermont, Florida
For more information on GGGA Summer Camps visit http://summercamp.ggga.com To make reservations at Mission Inn call toll free 800-874-9053 for rates and availability, mentioning GGGA summer camp for preferred rates.