There are boarding and non-boarding options for Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy Winter Golf Camp students. Students choosing to board with GGGA, stay in GGGA housing with supervision from GGGA houseparents and receive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
GGGA Winter Golf Camp includes:
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday evening through Saturday morning) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation to and from the Orlando Airport is available. Please contact GGGA to make arrangements.
- Special rate at Mission Inn Resort – $95/night. Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our GGGA rate.