There are boarding and non-boarding options for Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy Winter Golf Camp students. Students choosing to board with GGGA, stay in GGGA housing with supervision from GGGA houseparents and receive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
GGGA Winter Golf Camp includes:
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday evening through Saturday morning) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation to and from the Orlando Airport is available. Please contact GGGA to make arrangements.
- Special rate at Mission Inn Resort – ranges from $89-$129/night depending on time of year. Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our GGGA rate.
Working with the best teachers in the world before, I’m very thankful to let me be part of his team, because in my opinion, he is the best in the business. I trained here for 8 months after college because I wanted to turn pro, and I went home after to play a qualifier for the PGA LA and won it. Gary takes you as a player, and develops you and your skills.
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
The competition in Singapore is good, but coming here is just another level. Training in the Full Time Junior Program that GGGA has, and training with Gary, this program will really enhance my game. It brings all the aspects of the golf game together: technical, mental, fitness and strategy.
“I improved about 10-15 strokes when I came here and all the coaches are professional and the most important thing is Gary comes to check us out everyday and for me that’s a privilege, because he inspires me in everything I do, not only in golf, but in life.”