IN SUNNY FLORIDA.
Winter Golf Camp at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy is the perfect opportunity to prep for your winter and spring junior golf tournament schedule. Whether you’re playing the Doral Publix Junior Classic, Junior Orange Bowl, PARS International Junior or gearing up for the AJGA season, get your game heading in the right direction by attending GGGA’s Winter Golf Camp.
Following the same philosophy as our Full Time Junior Program and Summer Golf Camp programs for junior golfers, Winter Golf Camp at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy encompasses all areas of the game and is also a great chance for junior golfers to experience what our comprehensive training program is all about.
Each student in the Winter Golf Camp program will gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving. Each student will gain invaluable knowledge they can take home with them with their own personalized drills and improvement plan so that they can continue their progress when not at GGGA.
Within a small group setting, students train, working through their development plans with the GGGA team on a daily basis.
To learn more about the different areas of training at GGGA, visit the links below:
|2014-2015 Winter Golf Camp weeks
|Week 1||December 14-20, 2014|
|Week 2||January 4-10, 2015|
|January 11-31, 2015||Please call for availability|
|February 1-28, 2015||Please call for availability|
|*Schedule subjected to change depends on the time of year or program.|
- Gilchrist’s “Train Like a Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class facility near Orlando, Florida
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- “Think Like a Champion” Mental Training Program
- Golf at Mission Inn Resort and club – two championship courses
- Housing in GGGA’s luxurious townhomes
- GGGA apparel package
Winter Golf Camp Additional Information
- International students wishing to attend GGGA summer camp are required to obtain a tourist visa in order to gain entry into the U.S. For more detailed information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
- Boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals and accommodations. Non-boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training and lunch.