GGGA’s Summer Golf Camp for juniors features boarding and non-boarding options and includes meals, training and GGGA houseparent supervision. Students choosing to board with GGGA, stay in GGGA housing and receive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
GGGA Summer Golf Camp includes:
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday evening through Saturday morning) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation is available to and from the airport for $95 per trip. To arrange transport, please call the GGGA office or email your travel itinerary by clicking here.
- Special rate at Mission Inn Resort for non-boarding students – ranges from $89-$129/night depending on time of year. Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our GGGA rate. Or visit the Mission Inn Resort Website and use GGGA as the Corp/Promo code for discount.
Working with the best teachers in the world before, I’m very thankful to let me be part of his team, because in my opinion, he is the best in the business. I trained here for 8 months after college because I wanted to turn pro, and I went home after to play a qualifier for the PGA LA and won it. Gary takes you as a player, and develops you and your skills.
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
“I improved about 10-15 strokes when I came here and all the coaches are professional and the most important thing is Gary comes to check us out everyday and for me that’s a privilege, because he inspires me in everything I do, not only in golf, but in life.”