SUMMER GOLF CAMP DATES
2018 Summer Camp Dates
Dates: June 3 – 9
Dates: June 10 – 16
Dates: June 17 – 23
Dates: June 24 – 30
Dates: July 1 – 7
Dates: July 8 – 14
Dates: July 15 – 21
Dates: July 22 – July 28
Dates: July 29 – Aug 4
Dates: Aug 5 – 11
Two Week Tournament Training Camp Dates
- Gilchrist’s “Train Like a Champion” training system at GGGA’s world-class facility near Orlando, FL
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- “Think Like a Champion” Mental Training Program
- Golf at GGGA training facilities
- Housing in GGGA’s luxurious townhomes
Summer Golf Camp Additional Information
- International students wishing to attend GGGA summer camp are required to obtain the proper documentation to gain entry into the U.S. For more detailed information, please visit the U.S. Department of State Web site by clicking here.
- The Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy shall bear no responsibility for International Students who enter the country without the proper USCIS immigration documents, nor is the Academy responsible for obtaining such documentation.
- Boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals and accommodations. Non-boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training and lunch.
Training with Gary is amazing. He has a simple approach. He is so knowledgeable and makes the game easy to understand. He is so talented at identifying a player’s potential – finding a players strengths and weaknesses. He has this ability to really create a huge belief in yourself.
My experience at GGGA changed my life. It allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a college golfer. As a Post-Graduate, I was able to focus on my game everyday with the most motivated and best coaches in the country. The most important lesson I learned at the academy was how to win. I won two FCWT events in my year at GGGA!
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
My time spent at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy was the greatest gift my parents could have given me to help me achieve my goals in golf. The GGGA training philosophy instilled in me hard work, taught me to identify course strategy and gave me the mental and physical fortitude to stay in the game. My success and next step in golf is due to my time at GGGA.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
I have had the greatest time of my golf career at GGGA. I can say that this academy is definitely the path to my success. My dreams feel closer every day and I am sure it is because of my great coaching team.