Fall 2016 Enrollment
Early Enrollment – May 15th
Final Enrollment – July 15th
Spring 2017 Enrollment
Early Enrollment – September 15th
Final Enrollment – November 15th
Gary Gilchrist has developed a world-class program specifically tailored to high school post graduates who aspire to play college golf as well as for college graduates who aspire to play on the professional tours. Our program utilizes the gap year to prepare students technically, physically and mentally to reach their full potential and excel in college or pro golf. Students in the Post-Graduate Program may enroll for a year, semester or monthly.
Whether your goals are improving your academic record or lowering your competitive golf scores, this program is able to bring you closer to your dreams. If you have a passion for excellence and you strive to be the best athlete that you can be, then GGGA is the place for you.
The Post Graduate Program is personally directed and overseen by Gary Gilchrist and follows the same training philosophy as the Full-Time Junior Program. Post Graduate students train in cycles with the goal reaching peak performance during competition, working regularly with Gary Gilchrist and the GGGA Team.
Upon arrival, students are evaluated technically, mentally and physically to determine their strengths and areas for improvement utilizing 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technology. Major emphasis is placed on adapting the program to each student’s individual needs. The program’s goal is to develop well-trained, confident, athletic competitors who excel in the competitive arena.
To learn more about the different training elements, visit the links below:
The training elements to our Post Graduate Program prepares our students to play their best golf while the College Assistance Program helps students find the best fit for them athletically and academically.
Explore the College Assistance Program more in depth here.
- Holistic and customized training program taught by Gary Gilchrist and the GGGA team
- Overall assessment of the student’s current ability, featuring the use of state-of-the-art 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technologies
- Personalized mental and fitness training programs
- Use of all academy ranges and instructional facilities 7-days a week
- Condominium accommodations with a maximum of 2 students per room, accommodations are spacious and feel like home
- Healthy meals daily at the GGGA dining hall to ensure proper nutrition for our students
- Full time supervision by GGGA house parents
- Daily transportation to and from school, and to the driving range
- Assistance with tournament schedules and competitive experience
- If you are an international student (Non U.S. citizen or resident) please see our visa procedures for information and requirements.
Working with the best teachers in the world before, I’m very thankful to let me be part of his team, because in my opinion, he is the best in the business. I trained here for 8 months after college because I wanted to turn pro, and I went home after to play a qualifier for the PGA LA and won it. Gary takes you as a player, and develops you and your skills.
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
“I improved about 10-15 strokes when I came here and all the coaches are professional and the most important thing is Gary comes to check us out everyday and for me that’s a privilege, because he inspires me in everything I do, not only in golf, but in life.”