Fall 2015 Enrollment
Early enrollment deadline – May 15, 2015
Final enrollment deadline – July 15, 2015
Spring 2016 Enrollment
Early enrollment deadline – Sept. 15, 2015
Final enrollment deadline – Nov. 15, 2015
Gary Gilchrist has developed a world-class program specifically tailored to high school post graduates who aspire to play college golf as well as for college graduates who aspire to play on the professional tours. Our program utilizes the gap year to prepare students technically, physically and mentally to reach their full potential and excel in college or pro golf. Students in the Post-Graduate Program may enroll for a year, semester or monthly.
Whether your goals are improving your academic record or lowering your competitive golf scores, this program is able to bring you closer to your dreams. If you have a passion for excellence and you strive to be the best athlete that you can be, then GGGA is the place for you.
The Post Graduate Program is personally directed and overseen by Gary Gilchrist and follows the same training philosophy as the Full Time Junior Program. Post Graduate students train in cycles with the goal reaching peak performance during competition, working regularly with Gary Gilchrist and the GGGA Team.
Upon arrival, students are evaluated technically, mentally and physically to determine their strengths and areas for improvement utilizing 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technology. Major emphasis is placed on adapting the program to each student’s individual needs. The program’s goal is to develop well-trained, confident, athletic competitors who excel in the competitive arena.
To learn more about the different training elements, visit the links below:
The training elements to our Post Graduate Program prepares our students to play their best golf while the College Assistance Program helps students find the best fit for them athletically and academically.
Explore the College Assistance Program more in depth here.
- Holistic and customized training program taught by Gary Gilchrist and the GGGA team
- Overall assessment of the student’s current ability, featuring the use of state-of-the-art 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technologies
- Personalized mental and fitness training programs
- Use of all academy ranges and instructional facilities 7-days a week
- Condominium accommodations with a maximum of 2 students per room, accommodations are spacious and feel like home
- Healthy meals daily at the GGGA dining hall to ensure proper nutrition for our students
- Full time supervision by GGGA house parents
- Daily transportation to and from school, and to the driving range
- Assistance with tournament schedules and competitive experience
- If you are an international student (Non U.S. citizen or resident) please see our visa procedures for information and requirements.