In an effort to provide a fair and consistent program to alumni, GGGA has developed the Alumni Program, allowing students to return to our campus and utilize the facilities or work with a GGGA coach according to their individual training needs with the following options:
- Golf Course and Range – Discounted golf rate of $45 per 18-holes including cart with free unlimited use of the range.
- Half Day Training with GGGA coach (non boarding/limited to AM)
- 2-Day Weekend Training (2 nights boarding, Friday and Saturday night) Transportation not included. For alumni students interested in spending a weekend at GGGA this is the ideal program.
- Friday afternoon: Practice or play with the group (optional based on arrival time)
- Saturday AM: Time on the range one-on-one with senior GGGA coach
- Saturday PM: Individual practice or golf course
- Sunday AM: 18-holes at Mission Inn
- Sunday PM: depart
To learn more or book your program, please email us at email@example.com
- Morgan Hoffmann – Class of 2008, Oklahoma State, turned pro 2011
- Tim Gornik – Class of 2009, Duke University
- Radolfo Cazuban – Class of 2010, University of North Texas
- Joaquin Lolas – Class of 2010, Florida State University
- Patrick Winther – Class of 2010, Oklahoma State
- Nicholas Reach – Class of 2011, University of Georgia
- Monifa Sealy – Class of 2011, University of Central Florida
- Jason Roets – Class of 2011, University of North Texas
- Maxime Blandin – Class of 2012, Southern Methodist University
- Jamie Yun – Class of 2012, Auburn University
- Anna Sophia Bohmer – Class of 2013, Florida State University
- Luis Media – Class of 2013, New Mexico State University
Working with the best teachers in the world before, I’m very thankful to let me be part of his team, because in my opinion, he is the best in the business. I trained here for 8 months after college because I wanted to turn pro, and I went home after to play a qualifier for the PGA LA and won it. Gary takes you as a player, and develops you and your skills.
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
“I improved about 10-15 strokes when I came here and all the coaches are professional and the most important thing is Gary comes to check us out everyday and for me that’s a privilege, because he inspires me in everything I do, not only in golf, but in life.”