At the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy, our goal is to give you a personalized and planned golf program as opposed to just golf lessons. The key is in the depth of your program. This personalized training program is proven to accelerate your development and help prepare you for play. In addition to golf training, you can also include golf specific fitness and/or mental training, both on-course and off-course.
GGGA offers several different options for adults to ‘Train Like a Champion’. Whether you wish to bring a group of friends, receive an individual program or have a corporate outing, GGGA can help take your game to the next level.
To learn more about our adult programs or to schedule your training, email us at
- Technical training – 1-on-1 training available with 1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 hour golf lessons packages
- Mental training – 1-on-1 training available with 1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 hour golf lessons packages
- Playing golf lessons – 9 hole playing lessons with mental coach or golf coach
- Group training – Let us customize training to your group! Contact us to see how we can help!
Enjoy this ultimate golf getaway with all of the amenities Mission Inn Resort & Club and the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy with the STAY, PLAY & TRAIN package:
- Packages available in both 4 day / 3 night and 6 day / 5 night
- Includes golf, training, accommodations and breakfast
- Personal drills and development plan
- On course and on range training
Working with the best teachers in the world before, I’m very thankful to let me be part of his team, because in my opinion, he is the best in the business. I trained here for 8 months after college because I wanted to turn pro, and I went home after to play a qualifier for the PGA LA and won it. Gary takes you as a player, and develops you and your skills.
Gary is great at coaching all aspects of the game: swing, short game, mental training and on course. In the beginning everybody was so nervous and worried about me and Gary was the one to tell everyone to be patient and that gave me time to learn. Being taught by Gary is not just only being like good coach but good friend.
I’ve known Gary forever, I just think it’s a great fit. I love the way he teaches the game, love the way he gets in and can show me, and he’s definitely made it very fun for me. We have made a lot of changes, but they’re worth it, and I believe in it.
“I improved about 10-15 strokes when I came here and all the coaches are professional and the most important thing is Gary comes to check us out everyday and for me that’s a privilege, because he inspires me in everything I do, not only in golf, but in life.”