Dates: March 24-30, 2013
GGGA's March Open House provides the perfect opportunity to experience what our comprehensive training program is all about. All Open House students will get to see and experience what it's like to be a student at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy for one week.
Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program, Open House training encompasses all areas of the game and is specifically tailored to each student's needs. Students gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving upon their weaknesses. We give students invaluable knowledge they can take home to continue their development.
For more information or to book your spot please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournament prep: Students choosing this camp option will prepare for tournament play in a non- technical learning environment that will allow them to perform at their best.
Game assessment: Students choosing this camp option will undergo a technical assessment and leave with a customized improvement plan. Students will also experience golf-specific fitness training and mental training.
Your Open House experience at GGGA includes:
- Gilchrist's "Train Like a Champion" training system at GGGA's world-class facility near Orlando, Florida
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- "Think Like a Champion" Mental Training Program
- Golf at Mission Inn Resort and club - two championship courses
- Housing in GGGA's luxurious townhomes
- GGGA apparel package