Winter Golf Camps
2012 Dates: Dec. 16-22
Reserve your spot today!
Come experience the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy's proven "Train Like a Champion" system - a focused approach to strengthening your technical, mental and physical game where you will be taught how to Learn, Prepare and Perform like a champion!
GGGA is an elite, year-round junior golf academy that attracts students from all over the world to train at the highest level and achieve peak performance.
The Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy's weekly winter golf camps provide the perfect opportunity for junior golfers to experience what our comprehensive training program is all about. Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program, Winter Training Golf Camps at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy encompass all areas of the game and are specifically tailored to each student's needs. Students gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving. We give students invaluable knowledge they can take home with them and welcome kids of all ages.
GGGA offers two different golf camp options for students: Tournament Prep and Game Assessment.
Winter Golf Camp options:
- Tournament prep: Students choosing this camp option will prepare for tournament play in a non-technical learning environment that will allow them to perform at their best.
- Game assessment: Students choosing this camp option will undergo a technical assessment and leave with a customized improvement plan. Students will also experience golf-specific fitness training and mental training.
YOUR WINTER GOLF CAMP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Gilchrist's "Train Like a Champion" training system at GGGA's world-class facility near Orlando, Florida
- Swing video analysis and development plan including full-swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- "Think Like a Champion" Mental Training Program
- Golf at Mission Inn Resort and Club - two championship courses
- Housing at GGGA's luxurious townhomes
- GGGA apparel package
Winter Golf Camp Accommodations
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday through Friday) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and Dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation to and from the Orlando Airport is available for an additional fee (boarding students only)
- Special non-boarding summer rate at Mission Inn Resort - $115/night (includes breakfast) Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our Gilchrist Academy rate
Winter Golf Camp Check-in & Check-out procedure
(camp weeks run Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning)
- Check-in from 1:00pm to 5:00pm at GGGA Office
- Camp Orientation (dinner included): Sunday at 6:00pm
- Check-out by 11:00am
Students staying multiple weeks
- Sunday Night following check-in: orientation and dinner
- Saturday morning: 11:00am check-out: breakfast and dinner are not included for non-boarding students
Winter Golf Camp Additional Information
- International students wishing to attend GGGA summer camp are required to obtain a tourist visa in order to gain entry into the U.S. For more detailed information, please visit the U.S. Department of State Web site.
- Boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals and accommodations. Non-boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training and lunch.