NOW ENROLLING FOR SPRING 2013
SPRING 2013: JANUARY TO JUNE - APPLY NOW
FALL 2013: AUGUST TO JANUARY - APPLY NOW
The best way for post-graduates and amateur golfers to prepare for competition is through having a organized and individualized development plan.
The Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy has developed a world-class program specifically tailored to post graduates. Our program utilizes the gap year to prepare students technically, physically and mentally to reach their full potential and excel in college golf or professional golf. Students in the Post-Graduate Program may enroll for a year, semester or monthly.
Whether your goals are improving your academic record or lowering your competitive golf scores, this program is able to bring you closer to your dreams. If you have a passion for excellence and you strive to be the best athlete that you can be, then GGGA is the place for you.
Upon arrival, students are evaluated mentally, physically and techinically to determine their strengths and areas of opportunity utilizing 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technology. Major emphasis is placed on adapting the program to each student's individual needs. The program's goal is to develop well-trained, confident, athletic competitors who excel in the competitive arena.
A typical day at the GGGA:
|8:30 am||-||11:30 am||-||Golf Training|
|11:30 am||-||12:30 pm||-||Fitness Training|
|12:30 pm||-||1:30 pm||-||Lunch|
|1:45 pm||-||5:30 pm||-||
Golf Course or Individual Training
|6:00 pm||-||7:00 pm||-||Dinner|
The Post Graduate Program includes:
- The Systematic Training Program taught by Gary Gilchrist and his team of certified professionals
- Overall assessment of the student's current ability, featuring the use of state of the art 3-D and 2-D swing analysis technologies
- Use of all academy ranges and instructional facilities 7-days a week
- The use of all resort facilities which including fitness centers and championship golf courses
- Condominium accommodations with a maximum of 2 students per room, accommodations are spacious and feel like home.
- Healthy meals are provided daily at the GGGA dining hall to ensure proper nutrition for our students.
- Full time supervision by houseparents
- Daily transportation to and from the academy
- Mental Training Program
- Daily golf-specific fitness training
- Assistance with tournament schedules and competitive experience
- College assistance
- If you are an international student, please see our visa procedures for information and requirements
- Step 1: Fill out the Post-Graduate Program application if you will be applying to our junior program or post graduate application if your applying to our post graduate program.
- Step 2: Obtain two letters of recommendation from a coach or mentor you have work with.
- Step 3: Submit your application ($75 processing fee) and letters of recommendation to email@example.com for further review.