Hoffmann, of Franklin Lakes, NJ, is the first player to go through the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy junior program through college and on to the PGA Tour. Hoffmann played three years at Oklahoma State where he notched four wins and was a highly-rated amateur in 2009, holding the No. 1 spot in the World Amateur Golf Ranking that year while making the Walker Cup team.
So far in 2013 as a rookie on the PGA Tour, Hoffmann has three top 10s and is inside the top 125 to qualify for the PGA Tour FedEx Cup Playoffs.
Feng is the first player from China to become a member of the LPGA and has been working with Gary Gilchrist for seven years. Feng also became the first player from China to win a major championship when she won the 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship.
Feng has two majors & eight total wins to her credit:
- 2013 CME Group Titleholders
- 2013 Reignwood LPGA Classic
- 2012 Japan Women’s Open Golf Championship – MAJOR (JLPGA)
- 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship – MAJOR (LPGA)
- 2012 Omega Dubai Ladies Masters (LET)
- 2012 World Ladies Championship (LET)
- 2012 Meiji Cup – (JLPGA)
- 2012 Yonex Ladies – (JLPGA)
- 2011 Miyagi TV Cup Dunlop Ladies Open – (JLPGA)
- 2011 Meiji Cup – (JLPGA)
Hedblom, of Sweden and a long time veteran on the European Tour, has four Challenge Tour wins and three European Tour wins to his credit:
- 2009 Johnnie Walker Championship
- 2007 Maybank Malaysian Open
- 1997 Moroccan Open
Gal, of Germany, earned her first victory as a member of the LPGA Tour at the 2011 Kia Classic and has 10 career top 10 finishes on the LPGA Tour.
Prior to turning pro in 2007, Gal was an All-American and an Academic All-American at the University of Florida where she notched four NCAA wins while playing for the Gators.